We have another great corporate internship opportunity:
Corporate HR Trainee Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Israel and CIS
In this internship, you will:
- Support our Director Central & Eastern Europe (incl. Russia, Israel & CIS) in the logistic part, setting up virtual sessions, preparing power point presentations for GMs and HR webinars.
- Will follow up on administrative obligations like reporting changes at various levels, follow up on approvals but also on the personal agendas (booking flights, hotels, taxi, expense accounts, setting up appointments) of the Director HR Europe.
- Will prepare meetings (resourcing meetings), identifying information missing and following up on them and prepare audit visits.
- Will be involved in different projects such as building pipeline for Turkey/Russia/Eastern Europe and compiling / updating HR materials for hotel openings.
- Assist with setting up Interviews and Coordinating Tests.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and eager students who are self driven and who like to take initiative. You are able to analysis information and extract results/outcomes which can then be presented to various target audiences.
The role requires a German speaker and will be based in Frankfurt/M. This student will also speak English and preferably a third European language (Russian, Turkish is considered a plus). Obviously you have a great knowledge of word/excel/powerpoint. Internships are offered for a minimum of 6 months, salaries will be discussed accordingly.
Students can apply directly via this link: